Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Minx Like Nails

I was recently watching a YouTube video by ilovemylongnails and she was doing a tutorial on how to put foil on your nails. Not the foil you have in the kitchen but the minx like foil for your nails. When I saw her put the foils on her long and beautiful nails I wanted that foil too. Luckily she put a eBay website where I can order the stuff from. But I was stopped when I saw they only ship to the United Kingdom only. So I went onto Bing to look up nail foil that I can order. to my surprise and after 3 different website I found one that would ship to the United States. http://www.naildelights.com/ is the website that I am referring to. The foils are $3.26 for a 5ft roll. I bought 2 rolls a magenta roll and a Aztec gold roll and foil adhesive. All together I paid under 10 bucks that included shipping also. The foils are holographic and I cant wait to have them on my nails. It might take of couples of weeks because they are coming from the U.K. but as soon as I get them I will do a nail tutorial.
http://www.naildelights.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment